Blossom Loves Balloons - My Mum's Craft Shop DT Card

Saturday 12 September 2015
Good morning everyone it's time for me to show you my DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop

I decided to go with one of my all time favourite colour combos for my card this week.....black, pink and white.  Pink tends to always feature somewhere on my cards lol.

The Stamping Bella fans among may have been as excited as I was about the release of the Tiny Townies...or maybe I am just sad to get excited about stamps!  Anyway for my card I've used the gorgeous Blossom loves Balloons...isn't she a cutie.



As always I've coloured her with Copics.  I was going to paper piece the balloons but decided they looked better coloured.

The papers are from the Taylored Expressions Formula for Love paper pad and my white panel has been embossed using the Taylored Expressions Cloudy Days embossing folder.

I cut a pennant using the Dienamics Fishtail Flags Stax dies and added a couple of die cut clouds using foam pads.

The sentiment is also from the stamp set and I've added a couple of buttons just to finish off.

That's it from me for today.  I hope you all enjoy your Saturday.

Shelly xx

1 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Perfect this is just so pretty its a gorgeous card love the stamp especially love and hugs Caroe x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)