Fly Me to the Moon - My Mum's Craft Shop DT Card

Tuesday 6 August 2013
Good morning everyone, hope the sun is shining for you today, it was a horrid wet day here in the North East yesterday but for now at least the sun is shining again.

It's Tuesday again which means it's time for my weekly dose of inspiration for My Mum's Craft Shop.  It's a free theme this week and this gave me chance to use my lovely new Away We Go stamp from The Cat's Pajamas.  I love the bunny on these stamps :-)

The papers are from the First Edition Blank Canvas paper pad, this is one of my favourites as I love the soft colours and patterns.



I didn't have a clue where the design of this card was going to be going when I started it so I just went with the flow and had a bit of a play.

I die cut a variety of circles using the Die-namics Circle Stax Set Two set and as always did a bit of faux stitching around the edges of each circle.  I love to do this as I just think it adds a bit of depth and definition.

I've coloured my stamp with Copics and paper pieced the balloon with more papers from the pad.  As soon as I saw this balloon it had 'paper piecing' written all over it.  It was a bit fiddly but I love how it's turned out.

I've finished off with a sentiment from the set, a couple of die cut stars and some Card Candi

That's all from me today, I'm off from the day job this week so I'm off out with Megs today.  Hope you all have a fab day

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)