All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes

Thursday 2 July 2015
Hi there everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at All Dressed Up and as always our theme is 'Anything Goes'.  We always love seeing your creations so please do pop over and join us, you never know you might just bag yourself a prize ;-)

For my card I have chosen the gorgeous Love Is stamp which is available here....isn't it just so cute!  I printed my image off a little bit larger than I had wanted so I went for an 8 x 8 size card so I could fit all my layers on.

The image is coloured with Copics and I've added some extra spots onto the little girl's hat with my brown gel pen.  I have also doodled a border around the side of my image instead of stitching for a change.


I intended to colour the background but time got away from me and then it totally went out of my head....as many things seem to do these days lol.

So if you fancy giving the challenge a go just pop over to the blog and link up your creation (using an All Dressed Up image) for us to see.  I for one look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Details of the supplies I used on my card are all listed below.

Dovecraft Sweet Paris 8 x 8 paper pad
Image from All Dressed Up
Sentiment from Mama Elephant 'Sunday Sentiments' stamp set
Dienamics Blueprints 14 (for flower, button and leaves)
Ribbon and twine from my stash

That's all from me for now, have a lovely evening

Shelly xx






6 comments:

Bernadet said...

This is such a wonderful card Michelle.
Love all the fab details.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, I love the colours :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning I just love this card its brilliant Love and hugs Carole x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the beautiful image. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the layers and cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous Shell and I love all the layers! Gorgeous colouring too.

Hugs, Vannessa

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)