Friends Make Life Blossom - Tuesday Morning Sketches

Tuesday 30 June 2015
Good morning everyone hope you are all well on this beautifully sunny Tuesday.

All Dressed Up Stamps are sponsoring this week's sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches and I was lucky enough to get to play with the fabulous Love Spring Time stamp which is available in the Etsy store.

This is such a versatile stamp which can be used for loads of different occasions and you will definitely be seeing her again on many more future cards.

I am absolutely loving these papers at the moment....so much so you will be sick of seeing them lol!  They are from the Sunny Side Up pad by Lilli of the Valley and I have already used most of the pad in a couple of weeks!


My stamp is coloured with copics and then I have fussy cut around her before mounting her with foam pads onto my paper panels.

To finish I have embellished with some grosgrain ribbon and buttons.

Please do pop on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and show us your creations to be in with a chance of winning a fantabulous prize from All Dressed Up....Good Luck !

Have a great day

Shelly xx

4 comments:

my life in a stitch said...

Love this design Shell xx

Linda Simpson said...

So cute Shelly, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carole Pollard said...

so sweet she's a delight I love the fab colours as well Love and hugs Carole x

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous and fun, I love it.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)