Sweet Baby Girl and Boy

Sunday 14 June 2015
Hey there folks, it's been a drab and miserable day here in the North East, the perfect day for crafting!

I've just made two brand new baby cards which are for sale on my FB Group Page Little Megs Cards.  They are both A6 in size and are £2.75 each.

I absolutely adore this stamp, it's the beautiful My Baby Shower from All Dressed Up Stamps, isn't it cute!

The baby boy version has been made using some beautiful flocked papers I bought for a bargain in TK Maxx before Christmas.  If you have one near you you should check out their craft section there are some amazing bargains to be had.


This is the baby girl one made using papers from Pink Petticoat....


Both of the images are coloured with Copics and I've added my little dotty background using the pen tips around the edge of the image.

I hope you like them.

I am being summoned downstairs now as Rich has made some pancakes.....yummy !

See you soon

Shelly xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute Shellyo!!
Oh, wait...pancakes?!!!! I'm on my way!!!! Lol
Lucy xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just delightful these are so pretty I love this stamp its gorgeous guess another for that wish list !! enjoy your week Love and hugs Carole x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)