Cute Elephant

Thursday 25 June 2015
Hi everyone

Just a quick post from me today as I seem to have a million and one things to try and get done before we go camping in the morning.  I think I will feel happier once we get there and get the tent up...plus it will be a bonus if the sun is shining!

Today's card is a real cutie, and it's a welcome to the world card to Ellis from his big sisters.



I think elephants are always perfect for baby cards and this is a digistamp from Squigglefly.com which I have coloured with copics.

The papers are all old ones from my stash, I think they are Stamping Up and I have embellished with some satin ribbon, buttons and a square doily from Ebay.

Right I am off for lunch....roll on hometime !!

Have a great weekend

Shelly xx

4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful love that elephant so cute a brilliant design as well Enjoy your weekend Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love the blue and gorgeous design! Have fun camping lovely! Hope the bugs don't bite ur bum ;-) lol xx

Dmitry said...

What a cute and cheerful elephant! And the card is very harmonious. :)

Kathy said...

This is so sweet and cute, and you're so right about the heffalumps!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)