Cardmaker of the Year 2014

Monday 8 June 2015
Morning everyone, the weekends sure do fly by, I can't believe it's Monday again.

There has been a lot of blue around the blog lately so let's soften things up a bit and throw some pastel colours into the mix.

Last year I entered a Cardmaker of the Year competition in one of the craft magazines and was amazed to be one of the ten runners up!

I had to submit three cards to enter and this was one of them.


The papers are all from the Blank Canvas pad by First Edition.  I have a couple of these pads...one to stroke and one to use ;-) and the image is Amy from Wee Stamps.  I have her as a digi but I don't think you can get her in digi form now but you can buy her in rubber from Dies to Die For.  They really are beautiful images to colour and the details are fantastic.

I've used various flower dies for my embellishments plus the Pippi Butterfly die from Memory Box.

As always there are lots and lots of luscious layers !

That's all from me today, hope you have a great day whatever you are up to :-)

Shelly xx

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww this is gorgeous! Your colouring is beautiful! Oh wow didn't know you were in the top 10 that's amazing!! I can see why tho! Was that in Cardmaking & Papercraft mag?xx

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)