It's Blue Monday

Monday 22 June 2015
Good morning everyone, how fast has this weekend gone, it has just been an absolute blur !

We have been preparing for our first camping trip this weekend, we aim to get there early so when we make absolute idiots of ourselves trying to put the tent up there won't be too many people there to see us lol.  I am not sure how I feel about being away from my craft stuff for so long but I will have to make up for it when I get back.

This card I have made with one of the images I have had coloured up for a while waiting patiently to be made into a card.  There are quite a few blue challenges on at the moment so I thought I would put it to good use.  I have made a similar design to this in the past using a different image and I love the way the pastel blues work with the kraft cardstock.


This is the adorable Amy from Wee Stamps.  I don't think she is available digitally any longer but you can buy her in rubber here.  As with all of Sylvia Zet's stamps she was an absolute dream to colour.

The papers are from the Petal Fresh pad from Lilli of the Valley and I've made the flowers using a combination of Dienamics Layered Rose dies and a Martha Stewart hydrangea punch and added some little blue pearls to the centres.

The butterfly is made using the Pippi Butterfly die from Memory Box.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :-

Simply Papercraft Challenges - Challenge 7

Okay that's all from me for now, check back tomorrow when I will be showing you my first DT creation for Crafty Sentiments Designs :-)  

Have a happy Monday.

Shelly xx

12 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning its a beautiful design and image so so pretty enjoy your weekend hope the weathers kind love and hugs Carole x

Carla's Cards said...

Sweet card! Love that image and the colors too!
Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft!

Blossom Cards said...

lovely sweet cute image on your card thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

Creations by Shirl said...

Precious! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge~

Brawny x said...

Beautiful cardvx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Shelly, this is so beautiful! I love the soft colors you've used and all the texture. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. I hope to see you again soon. Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Oh this is super gorgeous! Love the colour! Mum already has this pad for me for my birthday hehe!!
Ps come Holla over my blog some time girl! The sun is always shining, the Pimms are a plenty and I've got a comfy cushion with your name on! ;-) lol!
Lucy xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous design perfect for our challenge
Hugs
Suzy B Owner SBBC
-x-

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 85 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Renata said...

Lepa voščilnica.

Milka Gubo said...

I'm melting!!! Gorgeous card! :-D
Thank you so much for joining us in Aloha Friday Challenge at Kitty Bee Designs this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
Milka DT

Leanne said...

This is super sweet and I love the blues!!
Hope you had fun on your camping trip!
Mahalo for sharing your birthday card with us at Aloha Friday Challenges with Kitty Bee Designs.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)