More Exciting News!!!

Wednesday 10 June 2015
Morning everyone

I am feeling very excited this morning as I have received two bits of good news this week :-)

I applied to be on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Design Team and am absolutely thrilled to have been accepted.  There are some fantastic stamps available and I can't wait to get working with them.

As if that wasn't enough I received a message this morning inviting me back onto the Design Team for My Mum's Craft Shop !!!  I used to be on the team a while ago but due to personal circumstances had to step down so I am absolutely over the moon to have been invited back.

They say good things happen in threes so who knows what might happen next lol!

Have a great day everyone

Shelly xx

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Well deserved posts too hun! Lottery win perhaps?

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)