Catherine Nibbling Chocolate - Stamping Bella

Monday 1 June 2015
Gooood morning, who stole the weekend?!

I'm back to the day job today but before I crack on I am just popping in with a card made using some of my favourite stamps....Stamping Bella Uptown Girls.  I have seen some sneak peeks of the new release and I can tell I the bank manager isn't going to be happy with me this month!

This lovely is Catherine Nibbling Chocolate - and doesn't she look so elegant doing it.  I have coloured her up with copics and fussy cut around her before mounting her onto my card.


All of the papers are from Pink Petticoat and I have matted everything onto pink cardstock.  Unfortunately I don't know the name of the embossing folder as I picked it up in a sale a couple of years ago and I don't have the packaging.

I have embellished with some die cut flowers and buttons and there you have it!

Better go and actually do some work, I need the money to feed my craft habit ;-)

Have a happy Monday folks

Shelly xx

2 comments:

Sheila said...

This is very elegant. Love the pink & navy colour combo.

Unknown said...

This is fabbo! I love the uptown girls!
I'm liking the deep blue too!
Lucy x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)