Little Flower Girl - Cute Card Thursday

Saturday 30 May 2015
Morning :-)  Thank goodness for the weekend - even though it's been a short week it seems to have dragged on forever!!

Rich has just gone off to work so I am having half an hour's peace before the whirlwind that is Megs is awake and raring to go.

I've got another bright and cheerful card for you this morning made using the gorgeous Little Flower Girl image from All Dressed Up and she is available here.  I have had her coloured up for a while but have never got round to making a card with her so this week's challenge at Cute Card Thursday was the perfect opportunity.

I have just subscribed to a card class that shows how to colour backgrounds with Copics.  It's something I have always struggled with and I think it gives the image so much more dimension so I am looking forward to that.  I think I probably should have done some kind of background on here but it's still cute without.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 375 - Too Cute
Crafting with An Attitude Challenge 3 - Anything Goes/Spring Fever
Sister Act Card Challenge - Challenge #108

Here's a list of the supplies I have used on my card :-

Little Flower Girl digistamp from All Dressed Up Stamps
One Birdie Lane paper pad from Lili of the Valley
Dienamics Blueprints 14 (flower, button die cut and scalloped edge)
Selection of buttons and satin ribbon

Have a fantastic Saturday everyone, hope the sun shines for you :-)

Shelly xx





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous summery colours my lovely Shelly! Ooh I've always wanted to learn how to colour backgrounds too! I've attempted doing clouds before and not been very impressed with my attempts lol
Have a lovely day sweet!
Lucy x

Sheila said...

Lovely card. X

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)