80's Girl

Thursday 21 May 2015
Morning everyone....have you got your sunglasses on?  You will need them for this card ;-)  If you like your cards pale and interesting look away now!

I loved the 80's, I still love the music and I remember how proud I was of my black lace fingerless gloves that made me look like Madonna (in my mind anyway).  I had posters of Wet Wet Wet and Aha all over my bedroom walls and if Rich would let me I would probably still have posters of Marti Pellow on the wall ;-)  I can also remember clearly me and my sister trying to re-enact the final dance scene from Flashdance in the living room......not very elegantly I might add!

Anyway speaking of Flashdance....... this is the fantabulous Farrah Loves Flashdance from Stamping Bella and she is available here.  I was drawn to this stamp because it reminded me of me!!!!!



I knew I wanted to go bright with this so I used one of my Doodlebug paper pads and matted all my panels onto lime green cardstock.

I have die cut some circles and snipped around the edges to make the fringed flowers which I have embellished them with buttons.  The leaves were just hand cut from green cardstock.

Time for me to go anyway because I am at work and therefore should be working!

Have a great day everyone

Shelly xx

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowzer this is bright! And toootally 80s! Fabulous!
Naughty blogging at work hehe! Hope you've had a lovely week!
Lucy x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)