Lil' Inkers Monthly Meetup Challenge

Monday 18 May 2015
Morning :-)

It's grim up north today, I hope the weather is better where you are.  I was thinking Summer might have been here by now!

Here's a little something to brighten up your day.  It's my first challenge in a looooong time and I just loved making this card.  It's so fresh and bright and I think I might just keep it for myself lol.


It's the Monthly Meetup Challenge over at Lil' Inker Designs and I thought I would give it a go.  I absolutely adore their stuff but it's quite hard to get hold of in the UK so I was chuffed to bits to get my hands on the gorgeous Perky Posies die set from Make the Day Special and I am pretty sure they are going to get very well used.


This is quite a simple card for me and for some reason I always find them harder to do as I don't tend to go for the less is more concept !

I've pierced the edges of my white mat with my pricky tool and added the flowers with PVA and sticky pads to give it a bit of dimension.  I've finished off with some pearls and gems and the thanks die cut sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.

I will certainly be making a stash of these.

Best be off now as I am at work ;-)  Have a happy Monday

Shelly xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and fun Shelly! Perfect to brighten someone's day! Oh CAS really aren't as simple as they sound are they! Most of us struggle with them!! Lol
Hope you had a nice weekend!
Lucy x

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOW!! I Love this!! AMAZING Colors and Design!! SQUEAL!! I'm SO IN LOVE with these stitched Flower Dies!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Laura Pryor said...

Absolute perfection!!! From your layout to your colors this is just perfect! I love that I had an opportunity to come by and see your lovely blog and this gorgeous project. Thank you so much for linking to our Monthly Meetup Challenge! I hope that you'll join us again!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)