Birthday Princess

Friday 5 June 2015
Hi everyone, I am really short on time today as it's taken me so long to make this card that I missed lunch and I need to get sorted before I do the school run lol!

It's another blue one from me today and for a change it's a princess card with not a hint of pink!

I am so in love with this card and although I printed out the image a little too large for my card I think I have made it work.


I have used the gorgeous Ballgown Ella digi from the Papernest Dolls and she has been coloured with Copics as always.  I've been having a practice doing folds....can you tell ;-)

The papers are from Lili of the Valley Petal Fresh pad and the flowers are Lil Inker's dies.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge this week :-


Right I had best be off, my tummy is rumbling so bad !

Have a great weekend everyone.

Shelly xx


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle, lovely card and image. Great colouring and the folds look fab. Love the colour and design, thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member xx

Melanie said...

A gorgeous card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)

Helen said...

Great card and a beautiful desingn,

Thanks for joining us at Penny's

Helen x

Paper Nest Dolls said...

love this!! be sure to enter into the challenge we have going on ! =)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)