My Mum's Craft Shop DT Card - Bailey Has a Baby

Saturday 15 August 2015
Morning lovelies, it's time to show you my new DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop and this week I have kept things quite simple again.... I don't know what is happening to me lol!

I absolutely adore the Stamping Bella Uptown Girls stamps and for my card I have used the gorgeous Bailey Has a Baby - I wish I looked that amazing after having a baby ;-)  I stamped her onto some Neenah cardstock with black Memento ink and then coloured her with Copics.  I added a little doodle border around the edge with a fine liner.


I have kept the colour scheme quite generic so it could be used as either a baby boy or girl card.

Did you know that My Favourite Things now do papers?  This is from the 6 x 6 Plaid Patterns pad and as I have got some brown colouring in my image I have matted everything onto brown cardstock to give a bit of contrast.

To finish I have added a couple of buttons and a stamped sentiment from an old Paper Smooches set from my stash.

That's all from me today.  I am super excited as we are going camping on Monday for a week in the Lakes.  I have everything possible crossed that the weather is nice!

Have a great weekend

Shelly xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome colouring my beautiful friend! I think she's losing her mummy tummy holding the baby ;-) haha have a fab time camping!!
Lucy xx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant what a great stamp and love those papers need to take a look its all so lovely Hugs Carole x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)