Hugs & Kisses

Wednesday 23 December 2015
Hi peeps ...two more sleeps, hands up who is excited !!

Now everything is finished I took some time to make a quick card this afternoon while Rich and Megs decided to bake a cake.

I have a folder stuffed with stamped images ready to colour, half coloured, fully coloured you name it and this is one I've had lurking for a while now.  I thought she would be quick and easy to colour and would go perfectly with an early Christmas present pad of paper Rich gave me today.



This is the gorgeous Love Spring Time from All Dressed Up Stamps and she comes with some little butterflies and a sentiment too but I decided to fussy cut her out and keep it simple today.

It's a really basic card with some rectangles of patterned paper and a die cut circle which has been embossed with hearts.  The sentiment is computer generated and I've added a couple of buttons to embellish.  My little girlie is mounted on foam pads to make her stand out a bit more and I thought keeping the sentiment quite generic would mean this card would be suitable for a few different occasions.

I am also really impressed that I have coloured blonde hair as I always shy away from blonde and stick with brown as I find it easier to colour lol!

That's all from me, I'm off to die cut some flowers in the hope that I will get some more cardmaking time later.

Hugs
Shelly xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)