Pretty Little Lady - Craftin Desert Divas Digi DT Card

Tuesday 22 December 2015
Good morning everyone, I am officially on Christmas holiday now woohoo!

I managed to finish all my wrapping last night....all those little stocking fillers seem like a good idea at the time when you are buying them but when you have to wrap them it's not so good lol.

We are off present delivering today but before we go I wanted to show you my latest card for the Craftin Desert Divas Digi Design Team.

I decided to come away from the traditional black and red ladybug colours and went for pink and turquoise...I think a pink and turquoise ladybug would be pretty cute don't you!  This gorgeous digi is called Pretty Little Lady and she is available here


I've coloured her up with copics and added lots of little extra details with white gel pen and glittered up her wings.  I usually pick the papers I am going to use before I colour my image but I didn't in this case and had to find papers to match once I had coloured my image.

I've used papers from Lili of the Valley but I don't think they are available any more as they have been in my stash for so long now.

There are a lorra lorra layers on this card as Cilla would say but that's how I like it lol and each layer has been matted onto hot pink cardstock.

Finally I've embellished with Dienamics Circle Scribbles cut from some of the papers and finished off with some buttons and adhesive pearls.

This will go down as one of my favourite cards, I just love everything about it, plus it's pink so what could be better.

I wish you all a wonderful Tuesday (even though I keep thinking it's Saturday).

See you soon

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)