Birthday Blimps

Saturday 16 January 2016
Good morning everyone and happy Saturday !  I'm here today to show you a card made for My Mum's Craft Shop (whenever I type that I always think to myself 'I wish my mum really did own a craft shop! )  featuring one of the brand new Woodware stamps which came out this month.

Introducing The Blimps !  Aren't they cute?  They come as three separate stamps so I've done a bit of masking to put them all together.

I started by stamping the centre Blimp twice and fussy cutting one out.  I've then layered this one over the top of the other one and fixed with a bit of masking tape before stamping the other Blimps at each side. Then remove the 'extra' centre Blimp and there you have it.



I've coloured them all in with Copics and mounted my panel onto red cardstock to make it pop.

I promised myself I would start using papers from my growing scraps box and so I've cut all the triangles and flags from scraps and added some buttons to embellish.

I think these stamps are great for kid's birthday cards and this week I'm going to be working on some cards using the stamps individually.

That's it from me for today, I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday

Shelly x

1 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Great fun card love the colours love and hugs Carole x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)