I Heart Bunny

Thursday 28 January 2016
Hi there everyone this is my second post of the day (please scroll down for my MMCS DT card) with my first spotlight post for Kitty Bee Design and I'm really excited to be working with these fab images!

As Valentine's Day is approaching fast, I thought I would make a card using the cute iHeart Bun digi who is available to buy here.  I 've used lots of layers on this one and have included loads of die cut elements  I've coloured him in with Copics and mounted him on my card using foam pads for extra dimension.



I've added lots of little details to my layers, including some faux stitching and some teeny tiny die cut hearts.

Have a great day everyone

Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)