Technology aaaargh!

Wednesday 7 November 2012
Hi is there anybody there???!!  I am still getting to grips with this blog lark and can't even seem to get a layout that I'm happy with but then again it has been said that I'm fussy :-)  I don't even think I have any readers yet but to be fair I haven't really been posting anything worth reading so I thought I would share a card with you that I made for one of my lovely customers from my Facebook page.  It's for little Alfie and I just loved the bright primary colours on this card.

I used one of my (many) My Mind's Eye paper pads and had fun just playing around with different layouts until I was happy.  The stamp is one of m favourite digis from CC Designs and I have used him a lot on kid's birthday cards, he is a very popular chap:-)


You will get to see as I post more of my cards that I'm a sucker for little details....a little corner here...a button there....I just can't help myself until sometimes I look at it and think...ah that's too much lol!

Anyhow I guess I had better do some 'real' work.  See you soon

Shelly x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally buy this card! The bright colours, button and big variety of papers all layered perfectly totally appeal to me.. and the cute monkey just top it off :) Look forward to seeing more posts from you!

Jade xx

Sue said...

This is so lovely Michelle. I love the cute image and the papers and colours you have put together look wonderful

Sue

Anonymous said...

I have only just found your blog Shelly - but i love it and the fact that you say where all your digi stamps are from excites me - Sad i know!!

i wont lie i did a little happy dance when i saw my little mans card on this post - its totally gorgeous and ill be getting it framed once i get round to decorating his room

Jodie xx

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)