Thank Goodness it's Friday!

Friday 9 November 2012
Hi everyone, I don't know why but this week seems to have lasted forever and the more the week has gone on the more tired I feel ! 

Since Megan has started school she has been extremely tired on a night and last night must have been a culmination of tiredness because she was the child from hell....I was tearing my hair out with her and then suddenly like a magic switch she had her tea and became nice Megan again.  I tried to do a bit of crafting last night after she had gone to bed but a combination of Rich's horrendous snoring in the chair and the fact that he had some rubbish on the TV and was holding the remote while snoring meant I went upstairs, read my book for about five minutes then promptly fell asleep myself !!

Anyhow how about some eye candy to brighten up this dark and dingy Friday.  As this is a new blog at the moment I'm just sharing with you some of the custom orders I've made over the past few months and hopefully when I've got myself sorted a bit I want to start taking part in some of the challenges out there because I've really missed doing stuff like that since Little Meg's Cards went mental.

This first card was for a customer who gave me a brief of pinks, purples, cats and the Littlest Pet Shop so I thought this Pink Cat Studio cat was perfectly suited to this.  I always love working with pink so this card was a pleasure to do.  The papers were a mish mash from my stash and as you can see there are lots of dots....I LOVE polka dots !!


....and just to show you I don't always use pink here is an anniversary card I made using The Linen Closet papers from DCWV and the lovebirds image from the Digistamp Boutique...see there is a little hint of spotty paper in the circle behind the image....told you I can't resist !

Hopefully be back tomorrow with more to share.

Enjoy your Friday
Shelly x

2 comments:

Sue said...

These are gorgeous, I love the images and the layouts with such fabulous colour schemes too.
Sue

Vicky Hayes said...

Brilliant to see you back blogging Shelly - falling asleep all over the house is quite familiar to me! Your cards are amazing - I love the bold colours of the first. Vicky x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)