A Day Off

Saturday 8 December 2012
Morning everyone

Well I am up and raring to go with the whole day to myself stretching ahead of me....mmmm what could I do with myself.  The ironing is calling me but I'm getting very good at ignoring it and as someone pointed out yesterday, the piles actually hold the roof of the house up so if I attempted to move them the house would fall down...best to leave it I think!

It's now what the 8th December and I have 50 Christmas cards to make for work that I haven't even started aaaargh!  When my boss asked me if I would like to make the company Christmas cards it seemed like a really good idea....back in October.  Now the reality of it is here and we have got to this point and I havent even started makes me a little panicky.

So I'm guessing that's my task for the day sorted.  So that just leaves me to show you a card I made which went all the way to Australia.  A lovely lady contacted me through my FB page to ask if I would make a card for her friend's wedding.  It still amazes me that someone from the other side of the world wanted me to make a card.




This next card uses the same image and was for a customer whose friend was having a Barbados themed wedding as her husband-to-be originated from there.  I was terrified when I heard of the colour scheme involved but I was so pleased with how this one turned out.



I LOVE this image and I've used it so many times.  Its from The Greeting Farm and it's so great to colour.

The flowers I made myself using dies and I added a few pearl accents to make it feel a bit more 'weddingy'

Anyway 50 cards won't make themselves so I'm off now.  Have a great weekend everyone :-)

Shelly x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)