Happy Belated Christmas!

Thursday 27 December 2012
Hi everyone or should I say hi to my four followers because I just can't seem to get any traffic to my blog:-(  I might add that I think one of the followers is myself, don't know how I managed to do that !

Hope you have had a fantastic Christmas.  We have had a busy but lovely time and it's been great to have some time off together as a family.

Rich spoiled me with lots of crafty goodies, I got some new die-namics, a couple of Paper Smooches Stamp sets and some more CC designs sets which I love.  Tonight I am even making a start on Valentines cards eek!

I have decided to step back a bit from my Facebook Page, Little Megs Cards.  I am not going to be doing custom cards any more as I am starting to lose the love of it and I so want to get it back again.  I am hoping to get some DT work in 2013 and just create because I want to, not because I have to.  I will still be selling cards on there but just on an as and when basis.

I've just created this card for my next Market Night.  I discovered the 'Wee Stamps' site a couple of weeks ago and I just want them all.  These stamps are just so beautiful to colour that I have just loved sitting for the last few nights while Rich has been watching crap on the telly colouring them in, I find it really therapeutic.

For this card I used the new Papermania capsule collection goodies, which combine my love of spots, stripes and pastel colours.  I even got a huge bag of gorgeous pastel buttons for £2.99.  A girl can never have too many buttons :-)


Isn't she just gorgeous!

And here is a selection of images that I have just spent my time colouring....


I also got those big Woodware single stamps for Christmas too, they are great to colour too and are very versatile for different occasions.

Anyway I am off now to do some more colouring and perhaps have a glass of wine (or two)!  Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Hugs
Shelly x

1 comments:

Faye said...

Brilliant colouring Shelly and I love the pretty colours, papers and uncluttered feel. Happy New Year. X

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)