My First Ever Scrapbook Layout

Tuesday 11 December 2012
Hi there everyone, I'm feeling a bit gutted today, I applied to be on the Doodlebug Design DT for next year but I didn't get on:-(  I know you can't win them all but I wanted it so much!

Anyway some good came out of my application because I created something I have never done before and that was a scrapbook page.  It was great fun to do and it won't be the last one I do....it was just like making a huge card and all the little details suited my style of working.

I used one of my favourite photos of Megan with the rabbit she has had since she was born called Ra Ra.  He is a shadow of his former self now as he has been chewed to bits and only has one ear left.  He has been sewn up that many times is like patchwork and his leg was even sewn back on the wrong way round.  He now wears a jumper that grandma knitted for him because his body is so worn away! 

I have used all Doodlebug papers and stickers, I think the main papers were from the Ladybug Garden collection and I've just gone mad with the details.  I love the bright colours of it and for my first layout I don't think it's bad:-)





I'm at work at the moment so I had better do some 'real' work I suppose lol !

Have a good day

Shelly x

1 comments:

Faye said...

I am loving these colours together, you should do more LOs! x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)