Happy New Year's Eve

Monday 31 December 2012
Morning everyone, can you believe we are at the end of 2012 already, I can't believe how this year has flown and so much has happened.

We don't usually celebrate New Year, just a quiet night in really.  Has anyone made any resolutions?  I make them but then forget about them lol !  In 2013 I am determined to become more confident and to follow my crafting dream.....my head is buzzing with ideas but that is nothing new, I'm usually away with the fairies:-)

I've been having a huge sort out of craft stash which I listed to sell on my FB page and I cannot believe it's nearly all gone..I finally have space in my cupboard.  I think Rich is going to have to take control of the bank account though to stop me refilling the space!

Anyhow onto the card.....I have to admit that male cards always fill me with dread and when I was asked to make one with a boxing theme I wanted to bury my head.  I love to scour the internet for the perfect digi image that I feel fits the personality of the person my customer has described, which isn't always easy but that is the perfectionist in me.  I found this great, fun image on I think it was 'Just Inklined' and knew it would fit perfectly.



As you can see from previous cards, I'm a bit of a matting and layering freak and this card is no exception.  I used papers from quite a few different pads to get the look I wanted and I have to say it is one of my favourite cards, despite being a male one!

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of crafting again once the festive period is over, I feel like we have never stopped and I will almost be glad to be back at work to be in some kind of routine again....I said almost !

I hope everyone has a fantastic New Year's Eve and wish you a wonderful 2013

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)