.... and now the finished card!

Sunday 20 January 2013
Hi everyone.....how did it get to be Sunday night again :-(  Can't believe just how quickly this weekend has gone.  We've had great fun sledging this last couple of days and we are expecting more snow tomorrow so Megs is a happy bunny!

I finally got round to making a card using the image I showed you in my last post.  Rich bought me the gorgeous Carta Bella Paris Girl paper pad for Christmas and it's just LUSH:-)  I thought the papers would be perfect to go with my image and for once didn't go overboard on the matting and layering and let the image 'do the talking' so to speak.



I quite like the finished card and I will probably do some more black and white work in the future....but it will probably be one of those 'must try' things that are stored away in my brain, never finding the time to make it out and become reality lol !

Please pop by tomorrow when I will be showing you my first ever DT card for Crafty Boots, I'm really excited to show you it......although Megan's words to me when she saw it were 'oh mummy that's the worst card I've ever seen, I don't like the girl on it'......charming or what.....hopefully you won't have the same reaction :-)

See you tomorrow

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)