My First Crafty Boots DT Card

Monday 21 January 2013
Well here we go folks, here is my first DT card for http://www.craftyboots.com/.

I am so pleased to be part of this lovely team and I can't wait to show you more of the lovely stamps and goodies that are available.

This lovely is called Gifty Gwen and it's the first time I have ever used a Some Odd Girl stamp....isn't she gorgeous!  I've used papers from Carta Bella's Paris Girl pad and if I could own 100 of these pads that wouldn't be enough lol !



As always I've coloured her with Copics and used the sentiment from the set as well as the extra little gift stamp too.

You can buy this stamp and many others from the Some Odd Girl collection over at Crafty Boots so do pop over and take a look.

You can also visit the blog and see all the other DT girls designs:-)

Have a lovely snowy day...keep safe.

Shelly xx

2 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

It's gorgeous, your attention to detail is amazing and you've done a great job with Gifty Gwen. She is lovely, I have her in SOG collection too! Take care Zo xx

Fiona said...

wow this is gorgeous Shell...fab colour combo!!

Fi
x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)