The Exciting News just keeps coming!

Tuesday 22 January 2013
Hi everyone, I've had a fantastic crafty day today after getting an unexpected day off from work because of the snow so I've been creating to my hearts content all day.

I don't know about you but my mind is always buzzing with ideas and I find myself lying awake at night thinking about card ideas.....amongst other things!  The other night while lying awake I got the iPad and started looking for some new digital stamp sites and I came across Silly Dilly Beans stamps.  These digis are seriously gorgeous and I knew I HAD to have some lol.  The next day I bought three (and then another few but don't tell Rich) and made this card....

As we are nearing Valentines Day I thought I would use a lovely pink and red combination and kept the card quite simple in design to let the image stand out.......it was murder not doing all the matting and layering and pricking and stitching and so on !! but I loved how it turned out.



I thought I would post it on Silly Bean's FB page as you do and then guess what.....I bet you will never guess!!!!

Megan, the lady who owns the company and designs the stamps sent me a message saying she loved my card and asking me to join their DT......cue lots of OMG's and happy dancing.....I couldn't believe it.  Of course I had to think about it....not :-) and now here I am one of the newest members of their very talented Design Team.

There is a new challenge on the blog every Friday and I will be showcasing my first card for them this Friday....

Tonight it's a bit of my child psychology course to do then I'm going to have a chill out and probably drop off on the sofa like normal.

Enjoy your evening everyone

Shelly xx

2 comments:

Fiona said...

well done shell...they are fab digis!!

Fi
x

Sue said...

Big congrats on your new DT place, it sounds perfect for you as you clearly love those cute images. Your colouring is fabulous and I love the detailing.

Sue

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)