Dilly Beans Black and Red Challenge

Friday 15 February 2013
Hi everyone, it's Friday again and time for a new challenge over at Dilly Beans and this week we want to see you creating in black and red.

I really enjoyed this challenge and decided that I was going to do some black and white colouring of my image to match in with this card.

The image is called Pinky's Skull Bow and she is available here



As always I went for the whole matted and layered look and although you can't really tell from the picture I distressed all the edges of the papers before matting and then added faux stitching with gel pens.

The papers are from Echo Park Your's Truly and the sentiment is from a Paper Smooches set.

Why not pop over to the blog and see what the other DT girls have been up to and it would be great if you could join in with the challenge, we love to see your beautiful creations.

Just a quick post from me tonight as it's time for tea !!

Have a great weekend

Shelly x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)