Love Gives Me Wings

Friday 1 February 2013
Hi there everyone, sorry I've neglected my blog a bit this week, there just hasn't been enough hours in the day!

I had market night on my FB page on Sunday and that was kind of mental and I've been catching up with that until today then I'm finishing off some wedding invitations I've been working on for a looooong time.

Anyway I'm rambling.....it's time for another challenge this week over at Dilly Beans Digi Stamps and the theme for this week is 'Love Gives Me Wings'.   We had some great entries last week for the Metal Accents challenge so it will be great to see what you come up with this week.

For my card I've used an old Kaisercraft pad I found in my stash because I had already coloured the image and these papers kind of matched it perfectly.  I used to always colour my image to match the papers I had chosen but lately I seem to have been doing it the other way round.  I do like to make things hard for myself:-)



It's my birthday on Sunday and I want to be sensible with my birthday money and put it towards saving for a new bathroom but I know what will end up happening......more crafty goodies will be purchased to fill up my newly emptied craft cupboard lol !  It's the beginning of the month though and all the new releases are out.  I'm trying so hard to be a good girl but it's sooooo hard to resist!

Anyway it's time for me to be off, these wedding invites won't finish themselves unfortunately.

Have a great weekend everyone

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)