A Baby Boy - My Mum's Craft Shop DT card

Tuesday 30 July 2013
Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday...hope the weather is a bit better than it was yesterday.

It's time to show you my DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop this week where our theme is 'Animals'.

I have to be honest and say I was dreading this a little as I don't tend to use a lot of animals on my cards but I had one of those lightbulb moments and suddenly knew what I wanted to do.

I decided to make a baby card using this fabulous Woodware Noah's Ark clear single stamp which is a great size for a 6 x 6 card.



I've stamped my image with Memento Ink and coloured it with Copics as always, it was really great to colour and do you like my green fish....I've never actually seen a real green fish but I needed some green to match in with the papers and I didn't think a green lion or bear would work!

The papers are all from the Echo Park Bundle of Joy Boy 6 x 6 paper pad, all matted onto brown cardstock to give a good contrast and match the colouring in the image.

As the image takes up quite a lot of the card I've kept the embellishments to a minimum, sticking to just a couple of lengths of twine and a chunky green button to finish off.

That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by the My Mum's Craft Shop blog for the rest of the week to check out what the rest of the team have been up to .

Hugs
Shelly x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)