With Love from Tilly Daydream - My Mum's Craft Shop DT Card

Tuesday 9 July 2013
Hey everyone, Tuesday already and it looks like it's going to be another hot one.  I've got to be honest (and I know I'm in a minority) but I hate this hot weather.  Don't get me wrong I love the sunshine and I like it to be warm but I can't stand it when it's hot and sticky and uncomfortable, especially when you are trying to get to sleep. 

Anyway enough waffle about the weather, it's time for this week's DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop and this week we are free to use a theme of our choice.

Since the absolutely yummy A4 Ultimate Die Cut and Paper Pack featuring the gorgeous new Tilly Daydream landed through my letterbox this weekend I thought it would be rude not to use it.  It is literally filled with gorgeousness....decoupage, papers, tags, toppers, sentiments and more and you could use it for so many different projects.

 
This is one of the toppers in the pack and it caught my eye because I thought it would be great for a crafty friend.
 
The hexagons have actually been cut out from one of the sheets of patterned paper and I've mounted each one onto navy cardstock to give them a bit more definition.  I am loving hexagons at the moment so be prepared to see them quite a bit in my forthcoming projects !
 
The banner has been cut using the Die namics Fishtail Flags die and faux stitched with white gel pen.
 
And there you have it......I'm sure you will be seeing quite a bit more of this little character in the near future.
 
Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine !
 
Hugs
Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)