Celebrate ! - My Mum's Craft Shop DT Card

Tuesday 23 July 2013
Hi there everyone, happy Tuesday.  It's Megan's last day at school today so I'm looking forward to spending some time with her over the holidays (I just hope it isn't too hot....warm will be nice though lol).

It's time for my weekly slot over at My Mum's Craft Shop and it's a free theme this week...it's always lovely to have free rein over which goodies to use and I've decided to keep it fairly simple this week and let this gorgeous stamp do the talking.



I've used one of the Stamping Bella Uptown Girls stamps called Victoria & Juliette's Night Out which I have coloured with Copics and blinged up with plenty of glamour dust.

The papers are from the Echo Park Dots & Stripes Bundle of Joy Girl 6 x 6 paper pad and I've matted all my panels onto silver cardstock.

I've made a scalloped border panel using the Die-namics Jumbo Scallop die and I've paper pricked around the edges to make the little holes.  I've then added a length of pink grosgrain saddlestitch ribbon topped off with a button from The Hobby House's Fancy Button - Pearl Mix for a bit of extra bling.

Finishing touches are a couple of pearls to each corner and there you have it, the perfect girly birthday card.

Thanks for stopping by...have a great day

Shelly x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)