Crafty Boots DT Card - Fairy Wishes

Friday 12 April 2013
Hey there everyone, it's nearly the weekend yay !

I'm just popping in with this month's card for Crafty Boots and I've gone for one of the gorgeous Saturated Canary stamps which Steph stocks in the shop called Fairy Wishes - isn't she beautiful.



I absolutely adore colouring these images and love the fine detailing in them.  I've coloured her with Copics as always and my first instinct was to go for pink to do her dress but I changed my mind and chose red (and pink lol !) as I wanted it to be a bit more vibrant.  I edged her wings in a very light green to tie in with the papers.

I've created a background around my image by just dotting my pens around here and there and then also dotting on a glitter pen for a bit of bling.

The papers are from an old My Minds Eye pad from my stash called Life of the Party from the Lime Twist range.  I'd forgotten how lovely these papers are and I just love the bright colours.  Everything is matted onto brown card to make it pop and to also tie in with the brown hair on my image.

I've finished off with some brown grosgrain ribbon and a shiny red button :-)

That's all from me for now, I'm off to have my lunch and hopefully do some more crafting before Megan comes home from Grandmas. 

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hugs
Shelly x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)