Happy Spring! Dilly Beans Stamps Friday Challenge

Friday 5 April 2013
Hey there everyone, well the Easter holiday seems like a distant memory now unfortunately but we do seem to be seeing some sunshine which always makes everything feel better.

This week our challenge theme over at Dilly Beans is appropriately 'Spring' so we would love to see all your Spring themed creations :-)

Spring always makes me think of flowers so I chose to use the gorgeous Grandpa's Flowers Framed and make them the main focal point for my card.



I've gone for a full on A5 size card which is unusual for me as I love my 6 x 6 square but I wanted to make the flowers big enough for me to get some good shading on them with my Copics.  I've also tried my stippled effect in the background using B0000 to make it look a bit like sky.

The spotty paper is from a Tilda paper pad I have in my stash and I've finished off with some grosgrain ribbon, button and twine.

Pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the DT girls have created for you this week.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)