My Mum's Craft Shop - Happy Birthday Dad

Wednesday 10 April 2013
Good morning everyone, hope you are all well and a bit warmer than I feel at the moment.....when is Spring going to arrive !

It's a Dots and Stripes theme this week over at My Mums Craft Shop which I was very pleased about as I LOVE dots :-)

I've gone for another masculine card this week, don't know what's up with me at the moment as I normally don't enjoy making male cards.


I've used the gorgeous Teddies Printed Panels by Wild Rose Studio for my card and as well as getting 8 pre-coloured panels in this pack, you also get 4 black and white images to colour yourself.  I chose one of the black and white images and coloured it with Copics.  I made the sky background by dotting B0000 around in a kind of cloud effect (that's my technical description anyway!).

The papers are from the brand new Dots and Stripes Bundle of Joy Boy 6 x 6 paper pad by Echo Park and I've distressed the edges of all my panels before matting them all onto brown cardstock.

As always I've added some faux stitching and embellished with some navy bakers twine and a big blue button.  The sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler set, I just love the fun typefaces in this set.

Well that's all from me for today, have a fab day everyone.

Hugs
Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)