Dilly Beans Friday Challenge - Think Pink!

Friday 26 April 2013
Hi there everyone, Friday again and time for a new challenge over at Dilly Beans and this week we want you to Think Pink!

As you know I rarely make a card without pink so I loved this challenge and I've made a card which uses two of my favourite things....pink and spots :-)




I've used the gorgeous Penny Framed digi stamp which is available in the store and coloured her with Copics.  Do you like the mad pink hair ?

The papers are from Echo Park and I've kept it fairly simple with just a button and some ribbon as embellishment.

If you would like to join us, pop over to the blog and show us your creations and have a peek at what the rest of the DT girls have been up to.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)