Dilly Beans Friday Challenge - Pastels

Friday 12 April 2013
Me again, wow two posts in one day that's unheard of !  Scroll down to see my DT card for Crafty Boots :-)

As it's Friday we have a new challenge kicking off over at Dilly Beans and this week our theme is 'Pastel Colours'.

I've used an image from the Amalia collection called Amalia's party, which I've coloured with Copics....pastel colours of course lol !



The papers are from the Papermania Spots and Strips Pastels 8 x 8 paper pad and I've mounted everything onto turquoise cardstock.

I've finished off with some ribbon and a lovely big yellow button !

We always love to see your creations so pop over to the blog where you can also see what the rest of the DT girls have made for your inspiration.

Hugs
Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)