Dilly Beans Friday Challenge - Flowers

Saturday 20 April 2013
Hi there everyone, I'm a day late posting my challenge for Dilly Beans this week as I've had some issues with my computer.

Thanks to my IT manager (otherwise known as my dad!) I'm now up and running again and happy!

Our theme for this week is Flowers and I decided to keep it simple with a mainly monochrome card with some splashes of colour.



I've used one of the newer images called Paige who I think will definitely become one of my new favourites.

I have coloured her with copics....do you like the blue eyeshadow !

The papers and sentiment are from Pink Petticoat and I've added a bit of lace in the background for a bit of prettiness.

The flowers are made using the Die-namics Layered Rose die and I've finished off with a couple of hot pink buttons.

If you would like to join us this week pop over to the blog and link your card, we always love to see your creations and while you are there you can check out the rest of the Design Team's inspiration for you for this week.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Shelly x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)