Dilly Beans Friday Challenge - Friendship

Friday 15 March 2013
Hi there everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at Dilly Beans and our challenge for this week is 'Friendship'

I fancied a change from making a card this week and I've had a couple of these little boxes hidden away in my craft cupboard for a while so I thought it would be nice to make something using one of them.

It's a really cute size wooden box at 4.5" x 4.5" with a hinged lid so it would be gorgeous for little trinkets and bits of jewellery.

The papers are from the Blank Canvas pad by First Edition and I just LOVE the colours in these papers...really really pretty.  I decided to mat everything onto chocolate chip cardstock as a good contrast.

The stamp is called Hello Friend Framed and is from my favourite Amalia collection of stamps.  I just love how they colour.  She has of course been coloured with Copics to match my colour scheme.

It was difficult to get a good piccie of the box....


I've attached panels of paper around the edges of the box and decorated with brown grosgrain ribbon and wooden buttons....


and here is a picture of the coloured image in all it's glory...


So what are you waiting for....pop over to the blog and show us your creations and check out the awesome work by the rest of the Design Team.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Shelly xx

1 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Shell, this is really really gorgeous, I love it! Not only is your coloring perfect, but the workmanship also!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)