Dilly Beans Friday Challenge - Green

Friday 8 March 2013
Hey everyone it's Friday again yay !  and that means it's time for this week's challenge over at Dilly Beans

This week our theme is 'green' and I have to admit to being a little horrified about this as green is NOT a colour I use a lot of but one thing I love about being on a Design Team is that it challenges you to come out of your comfort zone and try something new.

For this challenge I chose to use one of my favourite images and it is the one that first drew me to Dilly Beans and she is called Amalia's Balloon Framed and I can tell you she is an absolute joy to colour.  She is coloured with Copics as always



I've used fairly plain background papers to let the image speak for itself (I think they are some old Stampin' Up! papers I had in my stash) and then used a huge flower button as my only real embellishment.

Well it's Mother's Day on Sunday and I've already had a lovely card from Megs with her very own quilling on it....she is definitely a creative star in the making !

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend whatever you are doing.

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)