Quick Pink Petticoat Makes

Tuesday 5 March 2013
Morning everyone

Just popping in to show you some quick cards I've made using the absolutely stunning Marshmallow Paper Pack from Pink Petticoat.

I have to admit to buying everything Liz puts in the boutique as soon as it comes in because her work is just so gorgeous and over the years have amassed a fair amount of stuff!

This paper pack was no exception and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it.  The colours are right up my street and the patterns are beautiful.  So here goes :-

A quick Mother's Day card using some pink lace and Die-namics Pretty Posies for the flower....


Not a great picture for this I'm afraid :-(  I made the flowers by die cutting 5 scalloped circles, attaching them together with a brad and scrunching them up basically !  The sentiment is also from a set by Liz called Sweet Treat Sentiments



This is one of my favourite papers of the set.....Dandelion Clocks...gorgeous !


and last but not least.....



and I will definitely be making many more....

Have a great day everyone

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)