Just for You - My Mums Craft Shop

Wednesday 20 March 2013
Hey there everyone it's time for this week's creation for My Mum's Craft Shop.  I had a lovely surprise this week when Kitty asked me to stay on as a permanent Design Team member after my Guest Designer spot in March....woohoo !!!!

For my card this week I have used the gorgeous Sugarplums Sassy Emma who you may have seen on a few of my cards before - I love her :-)  I've coloured her with Copics as always and mounted her onto my card using foam pads to make her stand out a bit more.



This was quite a big card for me as I usually stick to my 6 x 6 square cards but I fancied a change so I used an A5 landscape card blank, which gave me a lot of space to fill !!

The papers are from one of the new My Minds Eye 2013 collections called My Girl and I love the summery colours.  I think I must have experimented with every sheet of paper in this pad when making this card so now my lovely new pad is a pile of scraps lol.  I've matted everything onto red cardstock to give a good contrast and gone around the edges with faux stitching.  I've also faux stitched all the red bits on the card with white gel pen because I just can't help myself really and a card isn't complete to me unless I've done this !

My flower is made from Die-namics Pretty Posies and I've layered it up with foam pads for extra dimension.

I started out using this week's Mojo Monday sketch for my card and it ended up looking completely different by the time I was finished and not resembling the sketch at all !

Hope you all have a fab Wednesday.

Hugs
Shelly xx

1 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

I love the bright colours you've used, super design and great image too! Take care Zo xx

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)