Pretty in Pink - My Mums Craft Shop

Wednesday 6 March 2013
Morning everyone

This is my first weekly post as March Guest Designer for My Mum's Craft Shop .

This week is a free choice week so I knew I wanted to use these new Annabelle's Garden Printed Panels from Wild Rose Studio.  The colours are so soft and feminine but the great thing about these panels is that you also get some black and white ones that you can colour yourself if you want to try another colour combo.


The papers are Tilda Flowergarden and I thought they matched the panels perfectly with that hint of turquoise to break up the pink.

All my panels were faux stitched around the edges and matted onto pink cardstock.  I've also added a pop of colour with some bright pink satin ribbon and a doily.

My button embellishments were created using the fantastically gorgeous can't live without Die-namics Button Border Die which is actually two dies, one is a complete border and the other creates individual buttons like I've used here.  I've die cut them out of the Tilda paper to match and then threaded the centres with some bakers twine.

I'm going to recreate a card similar to this for my mum as I know she will just love this.

Have a great day everyone :-)

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)