Glitter!! Dilly Beans Challenge

Friday 22 March 2013
Yay it's Friday and that can only mean one thing....yes it's the weekend!  But also it's time for a new challenge over at Dilly Beans and this week our theme is 'Glitter'

This challenge suited me right down to the ground, I'm thinking fairies, pink, glitter - right in my comfort zone lol !  I knew exactly which stamp I wanted to use for this as I knew she would be perfect...meet Amalia Princess and she is available here

As always I've coloured her with Copics and blinged her wand and dress up with some Glamour Dust.



I've used my brand new Bo Bunny Isabella paper pad which is all beautiful pinks and greys and I've matted everything onto some blingy silver glitter cardstock....you can never have too much glitter right !

I've finished off with some buttons and some grey satin ribbon and the sentiment is from Pink Petticoat.

This card gets the thumbs up from Megan so that's approval enough for me lol !

If you want to take part, pop over to the blog, we always love to see your creations and you can also see what the rest of the DT have been up to.

Also, if you pop over to the Dilly Beans Store there are some new character stamps....Paige and Penny and they are fab !

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and don't get too much snow.

Hugs
Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)